Taking part in a mentorship with another writer is an excellent way to refine your craft, and it is a beneficial process for both mentor and mentee. There are a number of mentoring opportunities available to writers, which include both formal and informal arrangements, and you can even find mentoring schemes online. Some schemes can be expensive, but it’s worth shopping around as more and more organisations offer affordable choices as well as bursaries. Check here for the latest opportunities.
Latest mentoring news
- Literary tourism workshops for businesses in Dumfries & Galloway
- Free mentoring session on offer to an LGBTQ+ writer
- Arts professionals wanted for Next Level programme
- Applications invited for Wigtown Festival Company’s 2019-20 mentoring scheme for local writers.
- Mentoring for new writers
- WRITE ON! residential writing course at Durhamhill